Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some of My Favorite Shows




I really was a weird child because I did  not like cartoons a whole lot.  Especially if they did things that could not happen in real life.

 When my daughter was in the womb I worried about this because I would have to watch with her and thought how could I stomach it?  I said she'd be read to instead.  But being babysat by my mom she was introduced to the likes of Barney, Teletubbies and so on so I had to bear and grin.

  I guess from the start color was in my life from the start because I liked things like Reading Rainbow over Mr. Rogers and Rainbow Bright.   At one time my whole room was decorated Rainbow Bright at one time.  I can say that my mother was always trending with kids room decor.  First I had everything Raggety Ann & Andy and then Care Bears,Rainbow Bright, Smurfs you name it.

The other day my son was watching the HUB and they're showing Facts of Life, Mork & Mindy & Alf re runs! Ugggh! I didn't like those either but we had to watch what my mother watched.  From back in the days what have some of your favorite shows been?


See you again tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Butterflies in the sky, I can go twice as high. Take a look it's in a book it's Reading Rainbow! I was singing that the other day! I loved 321 Contact...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE Reading Rainbow! That's probably why I don't travel much because I know I can go anywhere in a book :) Seriously! I wish I could get a dvd set of the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. star light star bright a little wish i the moonlight ..this was my friends theme song when i came outside, because im a light skinned woman of color..lol..my hubby and son still call me white,,lol...

    my faves when care bears, smurfs,and speedracer also the dukes of hazzard.

    ReplyDelete

Followers