I would like to say thanks to everyone that shared these last few days with me through childhood memories
Participate in this last weekly sketch challenge for a
chance to win a $25 gift card from The Scraproom
Participate in this last weekly sketch challenge for a
chance to win a $25 gift card from The Scraproom
*US participants entries only.
Leave a comment with a link back to your blog with your take on the sketch by July 30th midnight EST. The winner will be drawn on July 31,2012 and posted by noon.
Leave a comment with a link back to your blog with your take on the sketch by July 30th midnight EST. The winner will be drawn on July 31,2012 and posted by noon.



Your big day is here. Wishing you a birthday filled with Happy Memories to cherish and put in a scrapbook!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you!! And many more!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday and that sketch is cute, it would take me forever to finish lol. Have a blessed one.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I hope your day is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday girl!!! Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteforgive me for missing the birthday~ I do hope it was awesome...you know I had a good reason :)
ReplyDeleteYou know I am going to give this sketch layout a try! You always pick hard ones!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy BIrthday!!!!
ReplyDeletePlayed along with the sketch, I LOVED it!!!!
http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/2012/07/billy-goats-gruff.html