Hi Tamika,Beautiful card! I know what it's like to "need to be doing" other things, which usually means housework for me!I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please pop on over and see the post!Peace,Kay
oh my gosh I LOVE that!!!! great butterfly and love the ribbon!!! super cute!!
Hullo Tamika, thanks so much for popping over finally made it to yours - great card make and love your tin down below as well....thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #15
Great way to use the sketch, did you ever finish the other project you were working on - it is so easy to get distracted isn't it, lol. That should have been my word this year "focus"!
Hi Tamika,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I know what it's like to "need to be doing" other things, which usually means housework for me!
I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please pop on over and see the post!
Peace,
Kay
oh my gosh I LOVE that!!!! great butterfly and love the ribbon!!! super cute!!
ReplyDeleteHullo Tamika, thanks so much for popping over finally made it to yours - great card make and love your tin down below as well.
ReplyDelete...thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #15
Great way to use the sketch, did you ever finish the other project you were working on - it is so easy to get distracted isn't it, lol. That should have been my word this year "focus"!
ReplyDelete