Monday, September 24, 2012

One Out of the Assembly Line

So I had meant to go back to some of my older works in progress from the beginning of the year and get them posted. But instead I ended up making new ones! You may have spotted this in my WOYWW posting from last Wednesday. 

Finally finished is this one based on a PageMaps sketch using BasicGreys PB and J.  My daughters moving on ceremony from K2 long ago!  I liked that they had these cute 2010 shirts signed by everyone instead of caps and gowns. Here are some of her best friends, favorite lunch monitor and para from that time in her  life. I grade this layout  by how much I like the outcome it gets a 80%.  







4 comments:

  1. Wow this turned out just great! I love the title work and you put a great spin on the sketch. You know I just pulled this collection out to work with too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way hard on yourself---this is awesome. Great layout and love your pics and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is really cool! I love the minimalistic style. It still highlights the photo & conveys a good time. My favorite element has to be the pennants!

    ReplyDelete

Followers