Sunday, September 2, 2012

Losing track of time!

Do you know that today is Fathers day in Australia? Me either but it was on my calendar.  I had a lot of errands to run today but I didn't do any of them.  I laid on the couch contemplating my errands.  Then I yelled out to the kids "Today's Saturday right?" they responded in unison  "No it's Sunday!!"  I was shocked, almost heartbroken.  The weekend just goes to fast and I have not made enough cards!
I worked on this one and I thought it would be perfect for the Simon Says Stamp ATG Challenge because believe it or not this is supposed to be a birthday card.

  I had the Echo Park kit 4th of July collection (pictured below) that I won in the Creative Keepsakes giveaway and I created a layout (now a work in Progress on the desk) and had just a few more pieces left so you know how I do...
I made this baby and I think its cute for my young boy collection of Birthday cards what you think??
Too star spangled banner?

1 comment:

Followers