Friday, December 31, 2010

Self Layout

My most favorite LO for the 2010 year if I had to choose one and this was hard was REALIZATION.

I think its my favorite because I rarely scrap myself, I used papers that I found quiet challenging but it came out well.  Also, it was a chance to practice taking pictures of myself because people don't understand my reason for scrapping therefore they do not want to be cooperative in taking photos for me of me.  Also because I had sort of come to grips with the issues that adult acne has been putting me through. 

2 comments:

  1. It's a favorite of mine too! I always love polka dots and your choices of papers are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this!! I love the color combo and the punch work. I also really like the pics of you!!! Such a big, beautiful smile!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers