Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Longer on a fast!!! What now?

Well I forgot to mention that I am done with my scrap fast that I held from Valentines day until my 34th birthday.
Though I have had help (from Tamika) in keeping my purchases down, even when I feel like sneaking off and making purchases I have not? I visit millions of sites on a daily basis and create carts and sign off~YAY!!
Maybe thats a good thing. But right now I am just satisfied with putting things on my wish list. Who would have thunk it? I just really would like to put a dent in what I already own. I looked at all the storage I have had to buy in the last year and all the storage I still need to by and how I have vamped and revamped my little Scrapbook shop of horrors over and over. I said to myself last year I had one drawer now I need 10 more.
I put a little hault on the last revamp I wrote about because I am not only trying to find a space to put my scrap crap but a bigger place for my family as well.
So I have had to get my priorties in ORDER!
And more good news I am going to my first big time crop in Trumbull CT! I leave next friday and I can't wait. I am full of excitment and fear at the same time.
It is only minor right now -the dreams I have of the NO SCRAP CROP. Another GOOD thing is I get to meet my good friend from this site Phillyscraps and we get to compare booties! Scrap stuff that is. We have planned this since last year and its about to happen!!! I think as the days get closer I will start to having the wake up sweating -NO SCRAP CROP- bad dreams. I have been thinking what to bring, how heavy will it be for little old me-as I tend to over pack. But most of all I just want to have fun even if I don't create a Gazillion LO's
Any ideas for me?
So I will keep ya posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers